• Have worked on national campaigns for brands such as Ashley Furniture Homestore, Starbucks, Pantene, Staples, Mattel and Spinmaster.
• Served as a brand voice for clients such as MTV Fora,
The National Home Show, Canadian Women and Sport
and Kitchen Stuff Plus.
• Won 'The Voice of Indie88' radio station image voice competition from 1500 applicants and thousands of listener votes.
• Have collaborated with several educational institutions, including University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Humber College and University of British Columbia.
• Have recorded many internal corporate training projects for companies such as TD Bank, Scotiabank and Telus.
• Have voiced countless explainer videos for innovative launches such as Productpine and Box'd by Paramount.
• Have studied acting and singing since 2001, guided by Professors from Seneca College's School of Communication Arts and Humber College's esteemed Music Program.
• Possess 16 years of professional performance experience as an actor and singer, and booked my first professional voiceover job in 2007.
• Have recorded from my home studio for over a decade and currently use: Adobe Audition, the Rode NT1-A microphone and the Apogee One audio interface.
• Can record independently or with direction and deliver edited voice tracks (WAV or MP3 file) via email or Dropbox (usually within a 24-hour turnaround).
• Will provide a free round of retakes if a read needs to be adjusted (not including script changes).
• Am presently located in Toronto, Canada and able to attend in-studio sessions within the Greater Toronto area.