Lighting up sound waves
with genuine inflection.
Professional Female Voiceover Performance
commercial • narration • imaging • phone messaging • characters • vocals
As a a multi-passionate entrepreneur, I've been fortunate to wear
many hats in my creative career: theatre performer, singer, celebrity impersonator (yep, for real—and it was as much fun as it sounds), graphic designer, copywriter, college Professor and voiceover artist.
This array of experiences has not only provided me with a colourful resume, but I believe it's also gifted me insight into human behaviour and what it takes to truly connect with an audience—whether it's entertaining an energetic crowd, instructing an attentive group of students or having a meaningful one-on-one conversation.
And as someone who majored in and teaches advertising, I get that your brand needs a believable voice that cuts through the clutter of today's ad-saturated world. I'd love to help you achieve that unique
sound your brand deserves.
• Have worked on national campaigns for brands such as Ashley Furniture Homestore, Starbucks, Pantene, Staples, Mattel and Spinmaster.
• Served as a brand voice for clients such as MTV Fora,
The National Home Show, Canadian Women and Sport
and Kitchen Stuff Plus.
• Won 'The Voice of Indie88' radio station image voice competition from 1500 applicants and thousands of listener votes.
• Have collaborated with several educational institutions, including University of Toronto, Ryerson University, Humber College and University of British Columbia.
• Have recorded many internal corporate training projects for companies such as TD Bank, Scotiabank and Telus.
• Have voiced countless explainer videos for innovative launches such as Productpine and Box'd by Paramount.
• Have studied acting and singing since 2001, guided by Professors from Seneca College's School of Communication Arts and Humber College's esteemed Music Program.
• Possess 16 years of professional performance experience
as an actor and singer, and booked my first professional voiceover job in 2007.
• Have recorded from my home studio for over a decade
and currently use: Adobe Audition, the Rode NT1-A microphone and the Apogee One audio interface.
• Can record independently or with direction and deliver edited voice tracks (WAV or MP3 file) via email or Dropbox (usually within a 24-hour turnaround).
• Will provide a free round of retakes if a read needs to be adjusted (not including script changes).
• Am presently located in Toronto, Canada and able to attend in-studio sessions within the Greater Toronto area.
The target audiences for Queen St. Fare are young, hip and they drive what's cool for everyone around them. They need to hear themselves in the voice and think they're talking to a friend. Jennifer's audition jumped out at us from over 40 auditions and we knew instantly that our vision for the video would work. Everyone was thrilled with the result and the reaction from our target audience was extremely positive.
Danny Starr, Director of Marketing Strategy, Cyan Solutions